Before I take product pictures of my outcomes, I did a test photoshoot to see what lighting works, how I want to picture each piece, and what on. For the first few shots, the lighting is not how I wanted it, as it is too harsh, and you can see a large shadow behind most of them. I then changed the position of the lights so that it was more backlit, which made the images so much crisper and cleaner. I struggled with getting the right angles in the photos and making sure I got a blank white wall behind the pieces. I also experimented with using a coloured background which I think worked with the napkins to make them clearer and brighter, but not with the wall hanging as I feel it made it look a bit strange.