I mordanted my napkins in the same way as the tablecloth because I was short on time. I then dyed the fabric with half a cabbage as the cabbage dye is very strong. The dye bath I created from the cabbage was a lovely grey-blue colour, but I have found from my sampling that cabbage dye is very volatile and can change colour dramatically when exposed to heat and other elements. So as soon as I put the napkins to dry, green patches and darker patches developed randomly over each napkin. It will be interesting to see what happens when I have to put the fabric in the heat press to dry and set the lino, as I am sure that heat will affect the colour.