Final Piece: Continuing Adding Lino

Before I started printing the spore Lino, I added another row of the blue lino print, so it would look nice laid out on a dining table. I couldn’t get the exact colour as before, but it was reasonably close. I then printed my spore Lino in dark brown in a row next to it. As the spore lino was small, it was hard to get a consistently good print from them, so some areas are more patchy than others. To stop this from happening, I could have made a bigger spore Lino, or if I had more time and space, I could have used a press to apply even pressure.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: