The next stage of my wall hanging was to add my mushroom lino print in a brick grid formation. I started by mixing up a pink I was happy with. I tested the colours on a piece of paper and added more white and yellow. I wanted to make the pink lighter, but there was already too much ink on the board for lino printing. I like this pink a lot better, and I think it works well with the colour of the fabric. I then lino printed the fabric, making sure the lines were straight and even, as I want this part of the hanging to contrast with the irregular hand-painted mushrooms I am adding next. I put all of the fabric through the heat press once I had finished to set and dry the ink so I could paint over it later.